https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hhvaMdh_BSwI6C2R6uvW9s0e6umsTotg/view?usp=drive_link

Every clop you see in this video was meticulously edited using Premiere Pro after it was shot by me. I used a number of methods, most notably the color burn effect and J-cut, to add a compelling and interactive element to the video. By combining the audio and visual elements in a seamless manner, these improvements hope to provide viewers with a captivating and immersive experience where each shot is vividly contextualized inside the video.

what I feel like is that videos are one of the best ways to interact with people and get message across. I took inspiration from some of the best video editors in the industry and some best influencers. I think taking inspiration from such peoples have turned my editing skills into something more than just videos. The clips in the videos are from Jaipur Rajasthan India. Also known as the colorful city out there pink city of India. I felt that the culture is very vibrant and friendly. Ames since my mother and father I’d from the same area they gave me lots of interesting insights about the culture and the history.

in this project what ever work I did I feel confident that I was able to put my best in the work.