Introducing Heriberto Morales

I am a Computer Science Major, I got interested in computer science after my first semester at city tech because I have always been very into computers. My hobby as a kid was to spend countless hours in front of the computer browsing the internet, and slowly I started to learn about some of the more cooler functions a computer has other than the superficial things.

Last semester the most interesting thing we learned was about induction, although it was a particularly challenging subject for me to comprehend. I hope to get an A in this class, and I know that it will be a bit challenging but we will see how to semester goes.

One Response to Introducing Heriberto Morales

1. Kate Poirier says:

Hi Heriberto, it’s interesting to hear that something that we often consider a waste of time these days–browsing the internet–is what sparked your interest in computers. I once tried to convince a student’s mom that by playing video games, her son was actually solving math problems in his head, but I don’t think she believed me! (He wasn’t a student in my class, so I wasn’t worrying about his not doing his math homework.) But it goes to show that you never know where your useless activities might lead you!