Students have been assigned to study groups randomly. Information is posted on the Zoom page.

Links on the Zoom page provide access on Thursdays from 10:00 to 11:40am (usual class time) throughout the semester. Study groups may meet then and decide whether to meet at other times. These Zoom sessions will be recorded, but the recordings will not be used for anything unless there is a problem later. I do not plan on attending these Zoom sessions, though I may pop in from time to time.

I recommend you get together with your study group to read the lessons out loud to one another. You may also talk about WeBWorK homework and other examples. Because we are not holding regular lectures this semester, this is a chance for you to work with your classmates on course material, rather than on your own. For now, participating on Thursdays is optional but we may find a different use for these sessions later in the semester.

While each of you has been assigned to a study group, you may attend whichever group’s Zoom session you like.