Professor Kate Poirier | OL30 | Fall 2020

Hello Fall 2020 students!

Hi everyone! I hope you managed to have a relaxing winter break and that your semester is off to a roaring start. I’m posting here now for two reasons:

1. To say hello! I miss ya!
  2. To warn you that you might get an OpenLab notification next week, which you can ignore if you like. FYI: I’ve given my Spring 2021 students an assignment to read and reply to some of your comments from last semester. If you’ve got time and you’re interested, you are welcome to reply back, but there’s no pressure. These students’ HOT topics presentations begin next week, so they’re a little nervous! If you want to, you can see their assignment here.

1. Anthony Regner (A278+π)

Hello Prof. Poirier! It is nice to get in touch with you once again! You may or may not have known that I am visiting your MAT1575 Spring 2021 website just to see how one of your classes are up to. I am really hoping that you are having a great time!

Hopefully, when the pandemic is over, I will schedule an appointment to see you in-person, on campus. I’ll look forward to see you then! (I miss you too, Prof. Poirier!)