Hello everyone my name is Victoria, but all my friends and family call me tori. It’s nice to meet you all! My pronouns are she/her. I’m currently a transfer student, so this is my first semester at city tech. My current major is radiologic and medical imaging. I got interested into this major because my whole life I always wanted to work in the medical field I always wanted to help others. I hope after I graduate city tech I do get to work at a hospital as a rad tech, I also do hope to go back to school and get my degree in nursing so I can become a nicu nurse, I’ve always loved babies! I’ve always been good at listening to my friends and family, I’ve always been very understanding, caring, and supportive of my loved ones. One interesting fact about me is I’m a doggy mom, I have a toy poodle his name is wally appa persaud. He just turned one, he got his name wally from the flash, named after wally west and the name appa from avatar. He is literally my whole life and I love him so much! My favorite animal is a sea otter, they just look so cute and cuddly. I hope this semester treats all of us well, and just remember we are all in this together!