We Will Prevail

We Will Prevail by Kwasi Cooper

I remembered when my sister said to me that this year was our year. Little did we know we would be dealing with a pandemic. 

The coronavirus is changing the lives of millions of people. As a small business owner, my business was deemed non essential and I had  to close my doors to the public indefinitely. 

Even though I’m losing income, I’m able to stay focus mentally and emotionally. I’m on the optimistic side of this situation. I believe something will be done very soon. 

Cities like NY and Cali have imposed strict laws to stop the spread of this virus. I’m happy to see that the majority of citizens and residents are complying to aid in these efforts. Everyday has been different. I limit my outdoor activities. I wash my hands and face constantly and shower every time I walk into my apartment. I sanitize everything I put my hands on, like my TV remote, cell phone, head phones etc.

I’m always encouraging someone with positive words who seem more stressed than I am over this situation. I hope when it is all done the world can be a more peaceful place and people remember how much we needed each other.                  

Thanks to all the professionals who are out there risking their lives to save others.