Journal assignment 2 by Yojancer Ramirez

The only time that I have become anonymous is when my parents are arguing. It is not like they are trying to kill each other, just doing their talking and stop talking to each other for a couple doing after doing their talking. I know its funny (LOL). I have to become anonymous cause even though you know who is right and who’s wrong you just don’t pick sides and I was raised this way, when your parents are arguing you better get the F-word out of the way and do say nothing cause if you say something then it will be used against you. As you can see, I become anonymous when my parents are having mean conversations cause you just don’t want to get involve or just making any of them feel like you agree with one and not the other etc. My parents are great. the best parents in the world I love them both a lot and sometimes that is why I prefer to be anonymous and I think that this is the right call and I’m not sure if it is by choice or no I do it just because is better to stay in your place and let them solve their problems on their own.