Welcome on the Open Educational Resources (OER) for Human Biology site 🙂
The site is meant to help you manage your semester and centralize free & open information, documents and resources related to the course.
– Read the chapters and note the points and concepts giving you trouble so you can ask your instructor to clarify them in class.
– Print out the text or have it ready on your electronic device so you can use it in class and write additional information in class.
Study for exams
– Assessing yourself with the end of chapter questions and activities
– Going over the manual over and over and taking notes.
– Watching, reading, listening to additional material for a better understanding of the topics.
– How to learn… useful tips and info in this short video:
- Access the grading & course policies and topics schedules (syllabus)
Preparing your classes
Access point for:
– Instructor’s Handbook (learning outcomes and more)
– course syllabus
– Project the text and activities
– Use the additional resources to illustrate some topics.