Scream was a series directed by Wes Craven and is about a girl named Sidney Prescott played by Neve Campbell living her life then her mother passed away and she starts living with her father. But the way her mom died was very gruesome. She was stabbed multiple times and killed. Sidney starts getting phone calls where her life is being threatened. All of a sudden kids in her school start dying. Basically the killer starts killing most of everybody around Sidney and also the killer in each movie is always someone close to her. In my opinion it’s a very good series because of the suspense.

“Scream builds to a splattering finale that should leave genre fans highly satisfied. Here’s one of the year’s better thrillers.”

Dave Kehr of the New York Daily News

“By the time Scream arrives at its final twist, Craven has done too many contortions of his own to give the finale much shock value.”

Desmond Ryan a Philadelphia Inquirer

I agree with Dave Kehr because each movie always leaves a suspense and make you want to watch the next movie in the series. Also to make a good series, you have to make the audience want to keep watching the movie and Scream does that. I disagree with Desmond Ryan because even with all the “contortions”, the ending of each movie still shocks the audience. Also the whole point of the series having these twists in it is to keep the audience guessing and in suspense of what is going to happen next.