Hi everyone, my name is Glory Omoruyi and I am Nigerian. I was born and raise in Nigeria, I moved to the United States in 2016 and I currently  live in Brooklyn. I major in health communication and minor in psychology. My  pronouns are she/her and  I like a lot of things but I’m mostly into art like,  music, movies , dance and so on.

I will say that my family and friends are very special to me and they are bonds that I’ve built  with love over time and  I wouldn’t trade them for anything else. I can’t post their pictures because I know  they value their privacy and wouldn’t  like to be on a school work site. Another thing that is very meaningful to me is my personality. I know everyone love themselves and find on fault in themselves but I can say for a fact that I am a very straight forward person  and also very diplomatic , which meaning  I  am not bias and won’t intentionally hurt anyone or made them feel less about themselves.  And also I like to say that , I Love how I see things and how open minded I am and these are the things that matters to me.