Taylor Edwards

Hello everyone I’m Taylor Edwards. My pronouns are she/her. I’ve lived in NYC my whole life but my dad is Jamaican and my mom is Jamaican and Asian. My major is currently Mathematics in education. I’m on the road to graduate next year and hopefully become a teacher. I currently work as a teachers assistant which is super fun because I’m doing what I love.  One of my hobbies is traveling, I just recently got back from Barbados which was a blast. Some other places I’ve been is Aruba, St. Lucia, Bahamas, Jamaica, Antigua which have been super amazing. I’m hoping to travel to the UK next year.
FullSizeRender

Heres a picture of me and my sister at a concert. My sister is honestly my best friend and we do everything together. One of our favorite things to do together is going to concerts we’ve been to way too many this year. My sister is meaningful to me because I feel like we are really inseparable which is a little bit of a problem but she is a built in best friend and she honestly makes my life a little more enjoyable and entertaining.

1. Fiama

Hi Taylor, I wanted to say that I also want to became a teacher and also that I also shared the same bond with my older sister. Good graduating!

2. Fiama

Hi Taylor, I wanted to say that I also want to became a teacher and also that I also shared the same bond with my older sister. Good luck graduating!