Self Evaluate

For my self evaluation at AYSHA INC. I was just being myself. The creative, ambitious, and hardworking girl I would like to see myself as. It was my first job in this field ever, I was shy in the beginning and did not really know how things go in the company and it took me few days to get used to the job and everything that goes around in the studio. When I started feeling that I am part of the company, I stopped being shy and I always asked if there was anything I could help with.

I definitely gave a good impression about myself and about what kind of worker I am, through all the work that I have done, paying attention to details and getting projects done from different design areas that I never worked on before to getting everything done on time. It showed that I am a good learner and I am not afraid of trying different things and open to any opportunity I can get myself into. One day, I even redesigned the company’s business card just because I thought It needed update even though I was not asked to do so; but the supervisor loved it and I think she was happy to see me working and trying to keep the company’s design in the best shape.

The whole internship was a very great and exciting experience. I gained a lot and learned a lot from the fashion, business and design world. I think I did a very well job. My supervisor was very happy about all the work that I did. Never got any bad complaint. I think I even did a better job than the graphic designer that works for her because I have a really good eye with everything that has to do with design, even if it has nothing to do with my field. Fashion is one of my interests, and that is why I really enjoyed working for AYSHA’s company.