Role Model

I consider Aysha the fashion designer and the CEO of the company AYSHA INC as a role model to me. I did not only learn new things in the graphic design field or the fashion industry. I also learned a lot from her personality and how to be a successful women in this world. I learned to never give up on any dream, big or small.

I always considered myself as a person that doesn’t give up easily on my dreams, but being part of Aysha’s team, that whole concept of running after your dream had crystallized in front of me with its clear image. There was always something to learn even when you think you’d mastered a certain task. Dreams do come truly and now I firmly believed in that after listening to her story and how she made it where she is today in the  fashion industry.

She always had a passion for fashion. She always wanted to do something about it in her childhood, but instead she went to school and studied finance. After working for 10 years in different financial service institutions in NYC,  she decided that this is not where she belongs and went after her dream. She went to Europe, the cradle of fashion, one can say. She created a design/production consulting business, for various European luxury companies such as Dior and Dolce and Gabbana. She decided to give up what she had to pursue her dream and to make her Monday her favorite day of the week.

She surely lives her dream now and keeps working hard on becoming more success in what she does. I learned to follow my dream no matter what the circumstances are and that it is never too late to pursue a dream and achieve your goal. As long as you keep working hard and put in your power into what you love to be doing, you will definitely become it.