Sample Cover Letter

Nataliya Dominskaya, RN

1576 East 19 Street

Brooklyn, NY 11230

Phone 917.538.6349

nataha81@hotmail.com

May 29th, 2012

<Oranization Name>

<Address>

<City, State Zip Code>

Dear Nurse Recruiter,

I was pleased to learn of your need for a Medical Surgical staff nurse, as my career goals and expertise are directly in the line with this opportunity. My experience and education have provided me with excellent knowledge of medical surgical practices, family relations, staff development and other relevant skills required of an effective team member.

The following are highlights of my qualifications and accomplishments:

• Extensive patient expertise in Medical Surgical environments
  • In-depth knowledge in administration that includes admissions, assessment, treatment, referral and education for a wide range of patients
  • Frequent commendations by patients and families for providing exceptional care

My strong initiative and exceptional organizational skills combined with my ability to work well under pressure will enable me to make a substantive contribution to your facility. I believe that a challenging environment such as yours will provide an excellent opportunity for me to best utilize my skills while contributing to the healthcare community, patients and their families.

Enclosed is my resume for your review. I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you personally how my skills and strengths can best serve your facility.

Sincerely,

Nataliya Dominskaya

Enclosure.