Learning Self-Analysis for the Program

RN-to-BSN program is designed for registered nurses who are graduates of Associate Degree in Nursing who want to pursue their education and complete their Baccalaureate Degree.  The program helped me as a practicing registered nurse to enhance my immediate and lifelong professional development needs. It prepared me as an RN to be a leader in nursing profession, provided an opportunity to promote community health and excellent evidence-based patient care; to assume leadership roles in the health care setting I am currently working. The program made me more familiar with “the code of ethics”, which is critical in providing patients’ care and improving outcomes.  The program enabled me to improve my critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills, oral and written communication comprehension of published research, and knowledgeable, skillful participation in organizational, community, and global health issues.

As I gain more knowledge and clinical experience, I hope to have a better understanding of competent care as well as the application of professionalism, critical thinking, and the use of nursing process to give my very best care to every client.