Individual Strenghts

As a Registered Professional Nurse I see  my individual strengths in being highly qualified and trained with excellent clinical skills, open to learning and having an enquiring mind. I consider myself a good listener. Good communication skills are also part of my strengths. I am a reliable team player being able to work efficiently under pressure and being able to perform tasks requiring strong physical endurance. I am flexible in meeting needs of the unit and work responsibilities.  I am devoted to my profession. I am caring, compassionate and committed; trustworthy and confidential. I am confident in independent decision making; ethical and non-judgmental. I fulfill the role of a patient’s advocate and educator. I am able to openly talk with patients and their family members in order to understand their needs and expectations. I provide education for my patients and their families.  I view myself as kind and empathetic, aiming to provide comfort and sympathy to my patients. And I am certainly aware of different cultures and traditions when attending to my patients’ needs.