Today we will complete Project I and we don’t have a lecture today. If you have a solidworks software and complete Project I at home, you don’t have to come to school today. However, if you don’t have a solidworks at home, you can come to school and use solidworks in V511 or any other classrooms. Also, you can use the club room and computer lab on the 2nd floor. Please complete CFD simulation and submit simulation result you did by 5pm today by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or just put my mailbox if you are on campus.
Project I: using FloExpress in SolidWorks
1. Make a huge tube (15 inches diameter and 60 inches long)
2. In the tube, put the wind turbine you created in the previous EX (around 40 inches from the one side. (Set up the Boundary Condition[BI])
3. Assign a wind at the speed of 15 miles/hour
4. Simulate the wind flow in the tube
5. Take a screen shot&generate a report
6. Send them to me at email@example.com by 5pm today.
I have to penalize it any submission after 5pm, so please submit by 5pm today. No excuse. Thank you for your professional attitude.