Since this is an internship at our college, there is no specific dress code or formal attire required. I usually just wear my regular college clothes, which tend to be more on the formal side. 

A typical day often involves clipboarding around campus for various NYPIRG campaigns. This means we approach students and ask them to provide their name, phone number, and email to sign petitions or show support. Most students are happy to comply, but sometimes they are in a rush to get to their next class and have to ignore us, which is understandable.

My supervisor Steve mainly communicates with me via email, sending updates, and feedback However, we also have a WhatsApp group chat  where updates about upcoming events and tasks are shared among team members

For managing projects and our weekly chapter meetings, we use Google Slides for presentations. When I’m specifically working on design tasks, I’ll use software like Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Recently, I designed Instagram post graphics for one of NYPIRG’s story bank for their healthcare campaign.