Today’s session will be on Zoom:
Your final exam will be given in the Rederly platform and be made available from noon Sunday, 5/23/2021 – noon Tuesday, 5/25/2021. Your final exam will be graded as follows: 50% WeBWorK score, 50% Written Work Score.
Your exam settings will be as follows:
- You will able to take the exam a total of 2 times and each time you will have 2 attempts at each problem. What is DIFFERENT from previous exams is that you will be allowed to take the exam once for each 24 hour window the exam is open. So, you can take the exam one time between noon 5/23-noon 5/24 and another time between noon 5/24 and noon 5/25.
- You will have 150 minutes (2.5 hours) to take each version of the exam.
- There will be no hard cut off, meaning you may start your second version as late as 11:59 am on Tuesday 5/25 and still get the full exam time.
- You will only be able to see your score for the entire exam once you are done, but not the score for each individual problem.
- Your exam problems will be hidden from view once you submit your exam which means you MUST attach your work during the exam window or you will lose your chance to upload work.
- IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR WRITTEN WORK, YOU MUST SUBMIT WRITTEN WORK EVEN FOR MULTIPLE CHOICE PROBLEMS, GIVE JUSTIFICATION FOR ALL WEBWORK WORK.
- You must attach your work within the platform on a problem-by-problem basis and you may submit more than one file per problem (so, for example, a photo of handwritten work AND a pdf of Excel work). DO NOT SUBMIT ONLY ONE WRITTEN WORK FILE WITH MULTIPLE PROBLEMS ON IT. ALL PROBLEMS SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN SEPARATE WRITTEN WORK FILE ATTACHED.
- No written work will be accepted by email.
- Excel work must be saved as a pdf first before it can be attached OR you can take a screenshot of your Excel work and attach it.
- File formats you can upload are .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg and .heic.
- For full credit on Excel work, please be mindful to copy your formulas next to your solutions as I will not be able to click on the cells to view them in a pdf format.
- We will talk through the final exam procedure during class on Thursday 5/20/2021.