Intro–Ashley Cruz

My name is a combination of my mothers and I but I go by Ashley. I’m from the Dominican Republic and my first language is English. I fully understand Spanish but I don’t speak or write it too much. My grandmother always tries to teach me but I never take it serious enough to actually learn. Also I’m ambidextrous. No one ever believes me when they find out. I grew up playing softball but never took it seriously. I’m a picky eater and love sneakers. I love to procasinate which is very bad but I always get it done on time. I’m a quiet and shy person but once I get comfortable with the person I’m the opposite. I’ve loved the medical field since I was 5 and always knew that I wanted to do it in the future.

My favorite subjects in school are science and English and i’ve been told I’m good at writing. I grew up with my grandmother and both parents. Growing up I loved to learn to do things myself. While growing up my parents were more overprotective than strict because they were very young and learning themselves.  I love to go out and hangout with people and try new fun places. I always try to keep busy because I don’t like sitting around doing nothing. But I do like being home sometimes. I’m a simple person and the littlest things make me happy. Also I love babies and kids. 

2 thoughts on “Intro–Ashley Cruz”

1. Hey Ashley I am also ambidextrous and also into shoes. In High school my favorite subject was science as well. We’re similar because I’m a quiet person and once you get to know me I’m the opposite. I do enjoy takin care of babies but not so much kids they are a little to crazy. I also can’t write in Spanish but i can speak it fluently.

2. Hi Ashley! I love going out and try new fun places as well. I’m also a picky eater and I enjoy eating the same foods. Your backstory is very interesting since we have similar things in common.