Intro-Ariana Dominguez

My name is Ariana Dominguez, I was born and raised in Brooklyn, and I have 2 siblings making me the youngest. Which has its perks, it’s usually easy to get away with things being the youngest! I’m Ecuadorian and I speak Spanish and English my first language is Spanish. I’m 18 and my zodiac sign is Sagittarius making me a winter baby. My favorite season is winter I like the snow and I like the holidays like Christmas and new year’s. I’m a very shy person but I’m also an outgoing person and caring. I love animals I have a doggie at home she my childhood dog she was gifted to me when I was in the 5th grade, so she’s been in my family for 8 years now. 

As a Hispanic I come from a big family on my dad’s side I have 6 uncles and 6 aunts so for us family is very important. Growing up I didn’t really know what I really wanted to study I was in between many options not knowing if I should study this or not. But seeing some of my family members start college and getting an insist on the majors they were going for helped me choose what I wanted to do. Which is why I choose to major in radiology it was something that interested me and something I wanted to learn and was genially passionate about.  

1 thought on “Intro-Ariana Dominguez”