Intro– Anabel Nunez

I was born and raised in NYC but I come from a Dominican family, a Spanish speaking country. I am able to speak and write two languages fluently as I had to learn to speak Spanish due to my grandparents not knowing English. When I was younger I had always had a passion and found fascinating the medical field. I had always had a passion for helping others so much that I was always happy when I had to go to a doctor’s appointment or dentist’s office. I was big on singing growing up, always performing for my family at gatherings even while being a very shy person. My name comes from a combination of my mom’s first and middle name. My other name options were jasmine or natalia but doctors said I looked more like an Anabel.      

I have a very big fear of heights and which is why I don’t really ever get on roller coasters b​​ut I will get on a plane. I feel on a roller coaster it’s a higher risk of something getting loose or something falling apart. In my free time I usually go to the gym or spend time with friends and family. Growing up I have always been big on writing, causing english to always be my favorite class in school. I write in my freetime anything that comes to mind or things I want to speak about. I have never failed a grade in school and have always been big on always getting good grades in school. I am not a picky person. I love trying new foods and learning about different cultures, my favorite food being anything mexican.

2 thoughts on “Intro– Anabel Nunez”