Intro – Alijah(AJ)

What’s Going on Everyone!? My name is Alijah but yall can call me AJ for short, just to keep it short and simple. I’m 18, this is my first semester in this school and things don’t seem bad at all. Things that catch my attention is Cars because ever since I was a kid I always liked the loud sound cars made. Also the movie Cars featuring lightning mcqueen had a big impact because i really was attentive when it came down to those movies. Although houses and their designs have a big place in my heart. Since Middle School they really grabbed my attention because my dad always did Real Estate and sometimes would bring me along to see the houses he would buy and fix and flip, and seeing all these different types of designs and structures of houses just gravitated to me.

So as I got older and more knowledgeable on real estate and the field, me and my dad came to the conclusion that I should go into architecture because of what I was more interested in when doing real estate with him. Now that’s why I’m majoring in Architecture. Last but not least, playing sports has always been something I enjoyed doing, especially basketball. Basketball is one of my main hobbies because I’m naturally “solid” at it and have fun anytime I’m playing, winning or losing, but I barely lose,  but you know all around I enjoy the sport. I also game a little bit, got a pretty valid pc I built, but that’s all you need to know.

This My PC
The Cars i like
This me

1 thought on “Intro – Alijah(AJ)”

1. AJ: Wow — This is a really good intro! You told us so much about you and I feel I know you already! Nice pix of your interests and a very cool px of yourself!

Architecture is an interesting field, a combination of art and math and engineering, would you say? I wonder how you find the introductory architecture classes. Do you also do art? And it’s amazing that you built your own PC. That sounds like a very hard challenging thing to do.

Nice to learn that you have a good relation with your dad and that he is someone you discuss decisions with. It sounds like you admire him.

I am looking forward to knowing you more!

Prof. Wu