Intro- Nason

My name is Nason Palmer and I’m pursuing a mechanical engineering degree at City Tech. This is my first year and I am learning a lot about this institution. After I graduate, I’m sure I’ll have to enroll in another academy because employers prefer candidates with more experience than simply a degree.

My parents met in America, though they are both from Costa Rica. They can speak Spanish, but I am unable to, as are many of my younger relatives. When I went on vacation to Costa Rica, I had to use my poor Spanish merely to place a lunch order. Relatives wonder why I can’t speak Spanish but I simply wasn’t talked to in Spanish as a kid. As for my name, my mother said it was inspired by the biblical character “Nahshon”. He was the leader of a tribe and helped Moses out one time.

3 thoughts on “Intro- Nason”

1. Nason, PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS ON HOW TO POST! Where is the TITLE? And please choose Introduction as your ONE SINGLE CATEGORY! No need to choose un-categorized.

Nice picture, now I can put a name to a face!

Costa Rica is supposed to have beautiful untouched nature. Did you visit any natural sites?

I too don’t speak much Chinese. I stopped speaking Chinese when I started first grade, but I really wish my parents had forced me to continue to speak Chinese.

2. I am going to change my intro soon. Costa Rica is a really nice place with excellent weather. I went to many beaches and a few resorts. The scenery of everything is beautiful. For example, I have seen those poisonous tree frogs with bright colors; although they are deadly, they are cute.

I too wish I grew up speaking my home language but it’s never too late!