Personal Philosphy

As a nurse my first priority is to give the best care to the patients who are sick, and in need of, my care, and attention .Healthcare is evolving rapidly and involves using lots of new technology. I will always maintain to keep the focus of my patient, and their healthcare needs first. I will always advocate for my patient to make sure that they received the best health care available and accessible to them.

Working in New York City allows me to meet many people of diverse background, different cultures and ethnicities. I will strive to remain culturally sensitive, non – judgmental and non –bias, to make sure my patients and their loved ones feel comfortable in my presence when giving care to their loved ones.

I would try to be adaptive to new nursing technologies and keep ahead of current nursing trends. I will continue my professional development by attending workshops and certificate programs to enhance my knowledge in the field that i am working in.

Having to work with people who are sick has given me a different perspective of life. I cherish every day, and try to maintain a positive attitude and face every different challenge with patience. It is important for me to use my nursing skills to make my patients feel comforted by my touch, and I will  always strive to be the best nurse that I can be.

.