Group Evalution

Ricardo Guzman

Dr. Beilin Ian

Research & Documentation for the Information Age

20 of May 2012

Group Evalution

Group projects can be wonderful or a nightmare and evaluating ones group in a College setting can be very challenging. Evaluation of the group in an objective manner is a potent skill and should be a requisite for analytical, problem-solving and executing efficiently toward a solution.     

Within our group we first established and acknowledge that communication with one another was very important. Communication fosters efficient delivery of messages and ideas that provided a natural flow for discussion reactions, clarifying doubts through good communications among us is critical and we at “City Tech Eats” achieved this aspect very soundly.

Planning of time and distribution of work load within the group was as important as well. For example our group consists of much talent. To foster everyone’s abilities to maximum capacity and time, we developed a Who’s Who? And who is doing what list according to their best category talents. In creating these method strategy individuals was able to process great work.

I had a great and wonderful experience working with my group because the group project encouraged responsibilities, time management and polls of ideas that I will use in the future. I could have never done this alone. Teamwork is easy when communication is time-honored. Finally it was a wonderful pleasure working with “City Tech Eats” group, everyone completed their assignment with great quality, in a timeliness fashion. Fare accuracy and good performance overall. And I would work again with my group in the future.