Plagiarism: a Lie of the Mind

In this article by  MAURICE ISSERMAN concerning plagiarism and how wrong and immoral it is to plagiarize other people paper, quotes and sentences with out giving those people the credit that they deserve. I agree with that statement 100% and further more I think that in the case of the president of Hamilton College Eugene Tobin, the punishment was not sever enough. Yes he did step down from office and yes he did lose his respect and good standing. What he has committed was wrong and immoral and he knew about it all way long. I think that laws against plagiarism need to be enacted. These laws will make the person in question, to face charges. This will make the world a better and safer place to live, with no worries of being copied and forgotten about.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Plagiarism: a Lie of the Mind

1. yanira says:

I agree with what you say and it is true because plagiarism plays a role in society. People deserve to have the credit that they deserve and not being stoled from them because they worked really hard for it and for someone just to come and steal it is as low as someone actually robbing something. I really liked how you ended your response and maybe it might just be true only if things were different.

2. adiao says:

I think a school principal should be the last person in this world to Plagiarize. He should be a role model to the students. In adddition, I am glad that he came out and took full responsibility of his actions.