Isserman reading

It is completely true that plagiarism do not help us to develop our skill to wright we our real thoughts or words. nowadays is really difficult for some college students, politicians, college directors not to plagiarize with all the internet information they can get. but we have to recognize that even in our daily life we use somebody else phrases to describe what are going thru in life or a specific day, however, just by saying it to a friend or family we not going to get in trouble. but when it is refer to wright a paper; if we use another person ideas or thoughts we have to mention that person and give it credit for that. that’s the best way not to plagiarize, because even presidents use past important people thoughts and phrases.

4 Responses to Isserman reading

1. Very wise words, the smart learn from their mistakes,
    but the wise learn from others.
    It is true that plagiarism might seem easier today, nevertheless that is
    deceptively true, because the truth will set us free.
    On day in the near future, I envision a mandate for students. Students will have to store their original intellectual property on a data bank from all credited University around the world, thus protecting themselfs from other students and instructors. Because some of them steal also, they are human to. They are not immune from vanity and ego. Many students are gifted, and are not aware their gift.
    IT GOES BOTH WAYS
    This bank can also aid instructors in wheating out the swindlers. I cannot wait for this data bank, for registered college students, I’m tired of me mailing ideas to myself or the poorman’s copyright method.

2. I disagree with Judrey, prior works that you acquire information from are there to serve you as a guide, they are not there to for you to rip information from and label it as your own. If you do use someone’s work give reference just make sure you’re whole paper inst bits and pieces of a lot of different peoples words fused together. The reason why education establishment are so strict with policy as well is because they want you to develop the adequate skills necessary to properly function in society and if you cant properly express your ideas or opinions without the need of help from someone who has wrote about something similar then you wont make it very far in the real world.

3. We all are learning from each other, it’s part of the knowledge process. Nevertheless, if Copy artist have their way, it will ultimately interrupts this building process.

4. danny33 says:

i believe that if people help and serve as a guide to help with people works are not apart of plagerism. The reason why education establishment are so strict with policy is because they want you to develop the adequate skills necessary to properly function in society.