Research Topic

The past weeks we’ve discussed how much privacy we have as people. Privacy has been a huge issue for social networkers using Facebook; Therefore, I’ll be discussing the problems people encounter when using this social network and how the Privacy Act is helping to keep our identities and personal life safe from outsiders.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Research Topic

1. tyakov says:

I seem to be attracted to this topic as well, although my current research topic is concerning the medical information in mobile health-care communication systems. I do believe that this topic of privacy and the question how safe is it to share information on social networks like face book, is valid and should be addresses by one of our classmates such as yourself. I believe that anytime you post anything online , rather it be on a social networking website or any other form of this sharing method, you have basically lost your right for the content that you have posted. This content is available and is easy for replication and misuse. Now comes along this perceived idea of the privacy act that should or needs to show the light in the end of the tunnel to all of us, social network users and worlds wide web users. Let’s hope it will, because the way that the usage of information on the net and social networking is used, we won’t get far with that.

2. Many People And Professionals Are Increasingly Using Their Mobile Devices For Healthcare Information & Communication. They Are Also Interacting With Healthcare Providers And Colleagues On Their Mobile Phones. Health Communication Is A Multifaceted And Multidisciplinary Approach To Reach Different Audiences And Share Health-Related Information With The Goal Of Influencing, Engaging And Supporting Individuals, Communities, Health Professionals, Special Groups, Policy Makers And The Public To Champion, Introduce, Adopt, Or Sustain A Behavior, Practice Or Policy That Will Ultimately Improve Health Outcomes.