These manifestos were really interesting looking into the point of views of these individuals. But at the same time, they were quite difficult for me to understand exactly what they were trying to say. Marinetti’s says “what is the point of looking behind at the moment when we must open the mysterious shutters of the impossible.” and what I get from this is that we shouldn’t be focusing on the past when we still have a future ahead of us full of endless possibilities. Saying that we should focused on the future not the past. He believed that the information being fed to the public in museums and libraries weren’t entirely correct which is why I think he made the state of wanting to get rid of the museums and libraries.

In the other hand Aleksandr Rodchenko focused more on people wishes. He wanted to make to make things useful for the ideal soviet citizen. Rodchenko vision was to move society forward with the technology they have now, to make it a better place. at least from what I was able to comprehend.