Day to Day: #4

Usually, my day starts at 9 am and I start by checking in with my manager about the meetings and tasks I will have for the rest of the day. If there are no tasks for that day, my manager and I will do case study reviews of past projects within the company. However, I typically have tasks to do so once my check-in is done, I reach out to my partner (copywriting intern) and we start on our projects.

One project we worked on was for a beer company, in which we proposed an idea to collaborate with a social media platform to foster conversations around your past and present self. We had to design the slides that included the idea, purpose, how it scales, earned media perception, perceived value, and more. Once we finished we work on other tasks which mostly include designing presentations for other teams and we review our work with our manager.

My day ends at 5 pm but at 4 pm we have an HR Intern meeting with all the interns from different departments. In these meetings, we share what we do in our respective departments and we learn the roles and responsibilities that other departments of the agency entail. Every day looks different and somedays can have more work than others.

Most of my responsibilities include: Working within a creative team and collaborating actively with account managers and strategists to produce campaigns from conception to completion. 

Write: Develop copy and work on any number of other assignments – from 360° brand platforms to video, social, experiential, print, tech, and more. 

Engage: Share big ideas in brainstorms and with teams .

Monitor: Track brands in traditional and social media