IAV  Bootcamp 2

When I joined the IAV Bootcamp ,  there were around 30+ people including me who learn alot about this networking event. The type of networking events seems to be an virtual lecture events to teach me and others the rope around how to obtain a job.The topic covered for this networking event as I able to attend the second bootcamp for Nov 2. There are important topic discuss on my second networking event. The topic ranging from what are the impression you need to show to the person hiring such as eye contact , and knowing the company as well as showed by the “know your audience , and slowing down and taking pauses.

There are also important points learned in Bootcamp 2  which the host explains the 5 main points when looking for an company such as who are you , what sparked interest and what experience do you have, and etc. They show jobs that focus on sample entry level jobs in the digital media field and the position related into it. I figure out there is target company and contact list you can make to organize the position you want to apply for.

Overall , this networking teaches me alot of things that I can take and apply into actual jobs and internship. I was unfortunate to not be able to attended the first week of the bootcamp , but was able to learn alot from  this bootcamp