From The Field

United Federation of Teachers – Print Shop

1. The one thing I found Interesting was the machines used to create the multiple amount of copies of paper that were done by a huge machines. Also the amount of Backup Machines in case of a Malfunction. The prices of these machines had also made I huge shock since The amount of papers that would to be printed would cost just 20 percent of what the machine would cost.

2. The different Jobs I learned at the printing shop was small but yet complicated, since there was a lot of responsibly that had to be done.Checking If the machine is running fine, Making sure everything is aligned right for Thousands of paper. I never knew that there were a lot of things to be done that wouldn’t even take a day to complete. The cutting machine would be cool task to do since everything needed to be cut in a perfect conditions.

3. With the Knowledge I know about the print shop, I now know that it’s very risky making a mistake on a design since It has to go through a huge process on printing a bunch a copies, it would be a shame  to waste so much paper an a mistake. I have also learned to be careful of the coloring when I make my projects, everything would need to set up properly so that the printing does well for the job.