|This presentation effort requires each of you to work simultaneously on three levels at once – and all three are important:
- 1- You are responsible to yourself – you must clearly state what you are working on – and complete this work for yourself and for your team. Each of you must have a clearly defined set of responsibilities for the final project.
- 2- You are responsible to your team – you must make yourself available to your team, you must meet with them and respond to emails, etc. You must provide answers to questions from teammates on a timely manner since they may require your information to complete their own work.
- 3- Your are responsible to the class – you and your team need to keep in mind that this is a class presentation with sections of responsibility based on your team (Climate, Sustainability, etc.).
- Each team was asked to submit an outline to me by Friday so I could share this with the entire class. About 50% of you have note responded. The other teams (in particular the circulation group) need this information information for their own work. You must work as a class to create consistent professional graphics.
- To this end you must use the template power point provided at the beginning of the semester. You should see the work of the class as creating a book formatted 11 x 17.Each team should view their cover sheet as the first page of their chapter.
- You can change the look of the cover page area to the right as long as you keep the border on the left margin – consider a different color etc.Your presentation must use the menu system I created on the left size – to be clear you should not use my headings or titles but headings and titles that match your team outline.