Update

OK, I  have not been as meticulous at being organized as I should be with the course/ project.  I have had a lot on my plate.  I have mostly been working late recently.   During the week off, I tried to get ahead of my other classes, including this course.  I had been sleeping all day, since my depression and anxiety were very very high.  Then get up about 8pm and work till 2 am, then try and get more sleep.

I have the Light plot almost competed.  I have to double check on dimensions with platforms on the deck and whether I need more dimensions event though I am focusing on LX.  Also, I am not sure if I should place monitors and or speaker arrays as well.

I am also going to make some subtle adjustments to the line up.  I have 3 three songs chosen from Linkin Park ” Castle of Glass” “One More Light” and “Chester forever” a tribute song from Steve Aoki that works with the band.  The Last Song is actually going to be a unorthodox song that has nothing to do with  the band or genre,

I have a few friends with the officers of Local One Stagehand Union. One of the officer’s’ son love country music.  But I wanted a song that had some rock accent to hit.  Not traditional country that was popular in the 1990s.  So I grabbed Florida Georgia Line’s “This is How We Roll.”  I have photos from both bands for reference material.  But it is had to select what lights to chose and not cheat on what the band uses.

In the 1980s Vari Lites were used as movers,  but today Vari-light is more of a theater light and Martin are the first chose for concerts.  and I didn’t want to use the traditional Par 64 tin cans.  The band I am using use LEDs, Video and Movers for their tours and I wanted to stick to that.  I should finish the first draft of the Light Plot today.  And This weekend immediately start on the grandMA 3-D  portion.  I want ample time to edit learn the programming skills I want to know and to get the paper work completed.  The good part is there are not a million lights and with the lights, there are only about three types being used.  I may scratch the video.  I don’t now, unless I physically see it first.