Summer activity

May 21st: 11p 2A:  Sketched of what I wanted on stage  These were only rough crude drafts.  I then attempted to link the grandma 3D and computerized grandma together  This time no success.

May 22nd 3 P to 5P Success with the GrandMA 3D and the computerized GrandMa. I used a youtube movie by Alex Hugh GrandMa network to attach the two softwares together  I have to try and find the video again  when it is time to hook up the equipment again  and I am going to try and see if I can use my TV as my visualizer.

May 23rd 10:30- 1AM– Started to build the truss structures in the GRandMA 3-D  I wanted to see how the visualizer works and to see how it works.  In sep.  I was going to try and get my hand on my Vector Work and work out the plot.

July 21st 2017-  Chester Bennington commits suicide which causes me to modify and alter my assignment.  I have listened to LP  since 2002.  I will be still be doing the concert.  However, I will be designing and creating the project around the band Linkin Park and a tribute to Chester.

July 29th:  From 10p to 3A  I watch the full last concert that Chester performed at in Birmingham in England.  I can see where concerts now prefer to use full washes on stage with some subtle accents with the light

September4, 2017– I started building the vectorworks for the light plot,  I had it done quite quickly,  however, I was looking at this process as if it was a play.  Traditionally from what I have scene  There are 4 dance towers SL and SR and 4 Electrics along the stage that are label as to how to put together.  There fore I quickly re thought out my plot and started to rearrange it.

Video of KISS Master LX: