Ground Plan Complete!

9/18/17- 3:30A-4:30A  Completed ground plan

I hate it,  when I wake up at 4 am, pour a cup of coffee, that was still in the pot from the afternoon.  Get some creamer out of the fridge.  And the only damn reason that I am up this early the stupid ideas floating in my head to finish the ground plan with a side of insomnia.

i am using my camera phone to document so I will up load the pics when I can in a timely manner. Now is the hard part is figuring out what lights I can use for what, what’s the lighting curtin and so forth.  I favor vari-lite,  but the are some things that are better.  Especially if you use a video screen.  I am using cubes that I scaw from a LP picture. But in a little different way.  Now, I know everyone is crazy with video screens and video in general.  Projection or video screen are originally used to have the audience members in the far far far away seats see the main act on  stage.  This is prior to all the fancy animation that is used.  Traditionally there are 2 video camera that are placed house left and right, sometimes they stand on platform.  They are next to the LX op and the Audio op, and their purpose is to shoot the act had have it appear on the projection screen in real time.  Also with video, many people think this but on stage the screen is extremely bright,  So, lighting has to fight with the video brightness to be seen.  For example a Mac 3000 is the brightest Martin light the company (Christie has)  Or Depending they may go with LEDs, its all in what the band wants.