Introduction

My name is Kevin Chen, and I am thrilled to be graduating from my dental hygiene program. As a graduating student, I have gained extensive knowledge and practical experience in the field of dental hygiene, and I am thrilled to take my skills to the next level.

I believe that oral health is a vital part of overall health and well-being, and I am committed to providing the best possible care for my patients. As a dental hygienist, I am passionate about promoting good oral hygiene practices and educating patients on the importance of maintaining healthy teeth and gums.

Throughout my studies, I have gained hands-on experience in various aspects of dental hygiene, including patient assessment, preventive care, and periodontal therapy. I have also developed strong communication and interpersonal skills that I believe are essential for building trust and rapport with patients.

As I prepare to enter the workforce, I am eager to apply my knowledge and skills to make a positive impact on the lives of my patients. Thank you for taking the time to get to know me as a graduating dental hygiene student.