This has honestly been a grand experience for me. Even in quarantine and everything that’s happening in our world, I’ve become a more educated person. And I know what you might be thinking, “What could you possibly learn in just one month that is life changing?” And I would say to you, “I’ve learned a lot, thank you very much.” I would say that I’ve learned to work through when you have no motivation. Ever since the quarantine, I’m going to be honest, I’ve been a bit depressed. Knowing that I won’t finish my college career being with my classmates, actually going to school and interacting with my professors and not  graduating on the big stage was hard hitting.  After the semester and now gaining an internship made me learn that everyone goes to struggles and setbacks. And I used my experience yo manage time, actually having a structure in my day and interacting with my supervisor, and working on projects with other interns was the experience I needed to get back on my feet. I learned also new programs that I avoided and now its given me more experience as a designer. Aside from what I’ve learned during my internship, I want to say that I’ve learned in life that with every setback you face, you need to keep moving on. Make the best out of the worst. And that’s what I’m learning to do with life.