After sending in my resume and cover letter to one of the supervisors my professor recommended me, i checked both my personal email and City Tech email to see if they’ve reached back. After that I realized that I’ve sent the email not even 5 minutes ago and quickly realized how desperate I’ve become. Which, in reality, I was. I think three days has passed and still no word from VRR. I kept refreshing both my emails and all I got are email that I needed to pay my credit card on time. But that’s not important. They first day of remote summer school have started and I was a bit worried. Still not having an internship the day of class while my classmates that’ll never meet in person have an internship. Around 9 am, someone called me and once I picked up the phone, it was one of the supervisors from VRR. I.Panicked. In a good way (Is there even a good panic?) She asked that she reviewed my resume and asked when would be a good time to have an interview via phone call. I said 2pm would work, because I had class from 11:30 through 2. After my class ended, She called right back and asked me about myself, my skills and my interests. I told her I was skilled in both graphic design, 3D animation and modeling and motion design. After that she officially welcomed me to the team. I was over the roof excited that I didn’t feel left behind from my classmates. But knowing my luck that won’t last long. Starting the next day, would officially start work.