Now that my final semester at City Tech drew to a close, I had to take one final course during the summer. When it comes to finding an internship that was for your liking and your concentration, it could be a bit challenging. My concentration from Communication Design was Animation and Game Design but there were rarely any internships available. Only full time jobs. I figured I could build up my graphic design portfolio and skills and work at an internship that would help he focus and sharp my skills in programs I still need work on in the Adobe Suite. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, more internships either weren’t accepting any applicants, canceling, or had to do everything remote. I was in a bit of a situation finding one on time that my first internship at a small start up was cancelled. Sharing my problems with my internship professor, she recommended me to a media production internship. Although I said I would apply and have them know I’m interested, I’d admit, I was a bit worried and nervous. First being that the majority of programs I would be using is Premier Pro and After Effects. Premier Pro I would have no problem with. Is After Effects I was worried about. But I did know my way around the program, I was still a bit lost using it. But non the less, I still added After Effects into my resume. I sent in my resume and cover letter to one of the supervisors at VRR Media Productions.