On 11/31/15, I finished “Balance”. While, I had the outline of the song done, it still needed depth and bass. I tried adding the bass on Maschine, but was having issues playing on the pads. I couldn’t get a feel for the song using the pads, and needed a keyboard controller. So, I borrowed one from my Dad, and added the bass on Mixcraft as a virtual instrument. I then imported the beat into Mixcraft, and added the bass. The next thing, was adding the snyths to the hook, to give the song even more depth and it was done. Overall, I feel like Balance is the most complicated instrumental. I thought I bit off more than I could threw when I accidentally started it in 5/4 but, I’m glad I stood with it and I’m glad with the outcome.