Disney Experience

The Disney College Program definitely have changed my view on hospitality as well as respecting everyone that works in the hospitality industry. This program convinced me that Disney was the right place to be to gain experience and proved to me that me wanting to work for this company for the long run was the right decision. I’ve done housekeeping during my fall program and I am not going to lie, it wasn’t easy. there were plenty of days where I just wanted to leave and go home but I knew that was not an option because I still felt that this is the company I want to be with and I am just paying my dues now.

I am not currently extended in my program and now I am a bell service dispatch at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and I am loving my job. I look forward to going to work and look forward to my managers extending my hours when they need me to. I came into this role nervous because I’ve never been in the front of house but now, this feels like I’ve been doing this for a while. I really enjoy this new role and having great managers by my side makes the job even better.