Cover Letter 2

Jose G. Chiriboga Alcivar
8833 1179th Street Woodhaven, New york 11421
J.Chgalcivar@gmail.com
(917)-003-1235

Cellphones Repair/Refurbishing Tech
Post id: 4783088723
Dear Hiring Manager

I’m a senior at New York City College Of Technology and am writing to apply for the posted position of Cellphones Repair/Refurbishing Tech. Based on my education and experience, I believe I’m qualified to manage the requirements of this position, and would appreciate the opportunity to secure employment with this private Company.

As my resume indicates, I had been studying electronics since high school, including theory, hands-on construction and testing. In addition, in college, I have taken courses involving the construction, testing, and troubleshooting of electronic assemblies in robotics, control systems, Electronics 1 and Electronics 2, switching Automata and communications. This has given me experience in the use of modern laboratory and field test equipment, including meters, de-soldering and soldering, and oscilloscopes.

As my resume implies, I have worked as cellphone technician in a private company call JAD Wireless. I was repairing defective electronic circuits both at the board and component level, returning these assemblies to active service. This included soldering and de-soldering components as required, dis-assembling and assembling IPhones and Galaxy’s circuit board, as well as acceptance testing after repairs were completed. Also, I was organizing cellular components such as Integrated Circuits, LCD and digitizer screens, CCD cameras, etc.

Also, I’m very proficient in Microsoft Office 2011, developing programs using Visual Basic and visual studio (C++), designing schematic diagrams using MultiSim and iCircuit.

I have attached my resume for your consideration. I immensely look forward to have the opportunity to speak with you in person about my interest in this position.

Thanking you in advance,
Jose G. Chiriboga Alcivar

Attachments (1) resume