Cover Letter 1

Jose G. Chiriboga Alcivar
8833 1179th Street Woodhaven, New york 11421
J.Chgalcivar@gmail.com
(917)-003-1235

LONG ISLAND RAIL ROAD
Engineering Signal Construction
Signal Helper (76948)

I’m a senior at New York City College Of Technology and am writing to apply for the posted position of Signal Helper. Based on my education and experience, I believe I am qualified to manage the requirements of this position, and would appreciate the opportunity to secure employment with the Long Island Railroad.

As my resume indicates, I had been studying electronics since high school, including theory, hands-on construction and testing. In addition, in college, I have taken courses involving the construction, testing, and troubleshooting of electronic assemblies in robotics, control systems, and communications. This has given me experience in the use of modern laboratory and field test equipment, including meters, de-soldering and soldering, signal generators and analyzers, and oscilloscopes.

Also, I’m very proficient in Microsoft Office 2011, developing programs using Visual Basic and visual studio (C++), designing schematic diagrams using MultiSim and iCircuit.

I have attached my resume for your consideration. I very much look forward to the opportunity to speak with you in person about my interest in this position.

Thanking you in advance,
Jose G. Chiriboga Alcivar

attachments (1) resume

One thought on “Cover Letter 1

1. Jose Chiriboga Alcivar Post author

This is my Cover letter applying for Long Island Railroad as a Signal Helper. My Resume, Cover letter 1 and Cover letter 2 count as my Third Portfolio.

Please feel free to leave your comments

Thank you