Currently, I’m working with my team of three other interns that consist of ( two account management, strategy interns) and the four me being the only creative. This is an intern project that required us to rebrand Eventive Marketing social media platforms ( Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and a blog post)that will post meaningful content that will possibly gain a wider audience of new biz or general growth in follows. The strategy and account interns worked side by side to create a shell ( Content calendar) of a topic we could post in an ordered schedule.

We’re still in the brainstorming stage and we mostly meet up in person for an hour a day to see how we’re progressing. Our deadline is in within four weeks, but we have to show something to the marketing team to show where our head is at. My part in this is to gather the data they collected from other competitor companies, use those key insight as inspiration for the design of what will be on Eventives social media channels I will create a mood board so that the team can see what best Eventives image/brand. This project my first collaborative project and it is premature so there isn’t much to say about our complete direction, but I will say this which is our communication. It is flowing like butter on bread.