So far during these past three weeks, I’ve learned that yes, I am capable of doing great work, but my speed and agility to come up with something in a small turn around time is minimal. Meaning I’m not as fast, but I’ll get the work done well. My main problem is not liking to show something unfinished instead of the finished product. Even though I’m proud of the work I produced my speed needs to catch up as well. One specific project that is a prime example of this situation was taking on the task of producing a design for the agencies screen saver for there mantra ( Communication, Collaboration, innovation and representation) I brainstorm out a comp through sketches  and went with the direction of hand lettering the words out, sadly it didn’t work out as intended. I finally came up with a solution to make an animation, but that again didn’t work out because the agency couldn’t  use a 3rd party app on there server to make a video screen saver so I had to degrade my work into stills so it can transition to the next page. This project that could’ve taken me two days but it  took me four days.  It was not what I intended it to be. The work came out beautifully as it’s simple and easy to read. I know that in due time my stamina will increase as each project is given to me to grow and challenge myself.