3Demendional world of rectangles and squares. Fall semester 2015

3D world of rectangles and squares.
Fall semester 2015

image image

During the process of making these 3 pieces was an enjoyable and fun process. Seeing things through perspective and putting it on paper is amazing of what the outcome will be.Especially when you tap into Your creative side of interesting 3D Shapes to Make and mold into what every your creative mind lets you to create something mesmerizing to the artist and the viewer. These three works do have potential but,in time will progress into something greater.It is in my best interest to do so because there is always room for improvements.

The first, piece involves me to draw my room the best way I know how in the form of perspective so I decided to draw from my bed since I was comfortable and didn’t feel like moving. There was a good sense of light and dark and trying to proportion the room on a 9″x12″ paper. The second piece is a 3D drawing of vertical and diagonal lines in the form of squares and rectangle.It was a challenge to be consistent because of how i wanted to make thing a little complex. The outcome was good. Lastly, the third and final piece was also a 3D drawing that consist of horizontal,vertical and diagonal lines. I was trying to make a ship but, that didn’t work out as I wanted it to. Was a bit disappointed that it didn’t sit very well.but, you live and you learn,right?