Nearly all of my Faculty Classroom Observation Reports conducted by my peers in the Department of English have received “Excellent” overall evaluations with one “Very Good” during my second year of teaching at City Tech.
Below, I am including a links to my classroom observations. I do not have an observation for Fall 2018 as I was not teaching due to new hire release time or one for Spring 2020 due to the pandemic-caused campus closure.
- Fall 2014, ENG1101, Evaluator: Mary Nilles
- Spring 2015, ENG3771, Evaluator: George Guida (data taken from annual evaluation)
- Fall 2015, ENG1101, Evaluator Nina Bannett
- Spring 2016, ENG3760, Evaluator: Reneta Lansiquot
- Fall 2016, ENG3401, Evaluator: Kate Falvey
- Spring 2017, ENG1131, Evaluator: Aaron Barlow
- Fall 2017, ENG1710, Evaluator: Johannah Rodgers
- Spring 2018, ENG1710, Evaluator: Carole Harris
- Spring 2019, ENG1710, Evaluator: Mark Noonan
- Fall 2019, ENG2575, Evaluator: Camille Goodison