I’ve never worked as an intern before. I’ve always wanted to do an internship but have never been able to find the right opportunity. I did some searching last summer to discover an internship that I was interested in applying for. But I was never able to find a good location. This semester, I discovered the location I was looking for: unity for equality. The company employs over 1000 people. The address is 42-49 Colden Street, Queens, NY 11355. A public company is a Unity for Equality. Unity For Equality is a New York City-based non-profit organization. 

Neil Trivedi founded the company in 2016. This organization’s mission is to work with people of all backgrounds to help build economically stable and sustainable communities by assisting those who are poor or near poverty, students, the elderly, minorities, immigrants, and other members of the community who are disadvantaged due to financial, age, health, unemployment, or a lack of education by providing services that enable them to improve their quality of life. Making contact with potential clients to create a rapport and set up meetings. New marketing strategies are being planned and overseen. To uncover new chances, I research organizations and individuals. Increasing the worth of existing consumers while also recruiting new ones. Identifying and expanding new markets, as well as increasing revenues.

“Unity for Equality is a non-profit based in the wonderful city of New York. The mission, which began in 2016, is to work with people of all backgrounds to help build economically stable and sustainable communities by assisting those who are poor, students, the elderly, minorities, immigrants, and other members of the community who are disadvantaged due to financial, age, health, lack of employment, or lack of education by providing services that enable such individuals to improve their quality of life by either assisting them or assisting them”.

https://theweempower.com/2021/08/unity-for-equality-founder-and-chairman-neil-trivedi/

“Providing college scholarships to deserving applicants, job placement services, financial counseling to families or individuals in financial distress, attorney referral services, assistance to legal immigrants in integrating into the community, assistance to seniors navigating the health insurance market, and all other lawful services, assistance, and guidance to families and individuals in need. In a company, I work in the communication and marketing department. ”

The news article is “The Impacting Lives Through His Non-Profit Organization, https://www.tucmag.net/features/interview-with-the-founder-of-unity-for-equality-a-non-profit-organization-changing-lives/ “Unity For Equality. In this article, Neil discusses how he came to create Unity for Equality, the hurdles he experienced, how he overcame them, and where he sees the group five years from now flourishing.